Repair Conditioner, 250ml
This product is currently sold out.
- Keratin enriched formula
- Colour-safe formula
- Perfect for co-washing
- Protection against heat and UV radiation
- In-depth restoration of damaged hair strands
- SLS Free
- Cruelty Free
- Made in Britain
- Vegan Friendly
- Volume: 250 ml
Leaves hair feeling revitalised
(Recommended for sun, colour damaged and permed hair)
Whoever said that damaged hair could not be repaired, clearly hasn’t tried BARDOU. Enriched with keratin and with a colour-safe formula, this conditioner is exactly what your damaged hair craves the most. It will protect your hair against heat and UV radiation, strengthen it and restore the damaged hair strands in-depth. Forget about hair products that weight your hair down and make it necessary for you to spend a lot of time trying to obtain a fresh look. The BARDOU Repair Conditioner, along with the complimentary shampoo will enable you to have a healthy, brilliant hair and achieve a fantastic look without effort!
Instructions for use
Wet hair and apply 5-7 pumps throughout hair and scalp, massaging through to lengths and ends. BARDOU Co-Wash will not lather, so add water and continue to massage throughout hair. Add more product if required.
Smooth and detangle hair with fingers and leave for 2-3 minutes.
Rinse hair thoroughly.
SLS Free - Aqua - Parfum - Cetearyl Alcohol - Cetyl Alcohol - Cocamide MEA - Cetrimonium Chloride - Benzyl Alcohol.
- 48hr UK Delivery Tracked £3.99 (via Royal Mail)
- 24hr UK Delivery Tracked £5.99 (via Royal Mail)
- Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30.00
- Europe Tracked Airmail £14.99
- International Tracked Airmail £16.99
- FedEx International Priority £24.99 (£14.99 for orders over £100.00)
- Free Standard International Delivery on orders above £100.00
BARDOU is an oasis of confidence and indulgence for the modern woman, offering a premium range of haircare and cosmetics products, which is already proving to be a huge success. BARDOU offers express and instant beauty solutions, setting itself as a pioneer of the beauty industry.